Boo.Welcome ;)

My photo
i am still finding myself and meeting great people on the way.when life hands me the crappiest of situations, i will still smile. (:

Sunday, December 14, 2008

TAUSUMBAT (:

Ok I've got loads to tell. So I have no idea where to start.

Erm.Ok ..camp rocked (;


First of all I'll give you the list of all the people in Dorm 1

Ok.Too lazy to do that.So I'll just post of a pic.

Ahah.Much better.

Don't you just LOVE them? I know I do (:

Btw.Adrian wasn't in our dorm..lol..he just made the picture more interesting?! ;DD

The most mentioned word at camp was....*drumroll *

TAUSUMBAT (:

That word rocks.They served it for dinner one of the nights and when I was eating it I was laughing -_-

Priya invented a TAUSUMBAT cheer which goes like this :

Priya : Everybody say sumbat

Everybody: Sumbat!

Priya: Tau sumbat

Everybody: sumbat!

Omg.It was hilarious. (:

Then, I came up with this idea of having TAUSUMBAT meditation and that was just plain stupid..in a funny way.

Steps for TAUSUMBAT yoga

1. Sit/stand in a meditating position

2.Breathe in and breathe out whilst saying.." OMM...TAUU...SUMMM..BAT!"

3.Repeat over and over again.

4.Guaranteed satisfaction and laughter ;D

xoxo,KL KOSONG ( my nickname given by Klang girls cos I'm from KL and they think I'm a size zero)

2 comments:

SUUANNAAYY said...

Hey Nits! Haha! The word's funny! Btw, u r tagged Twice!! go to www.enchantingdreamsofafarawayland.blogspot.com!!

Mango Chutney said...

LOVE UR BLOG AND LOVE THE TAUSUMBAT POST!!!HAHAHA