Boo.Welcome ;)

My photo
i am still finding myself and meeting great people on the way.when life hands me the crappiest of situations, i will still smile. (:

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tagged by Andrea Tan and Debra Lim (:

What's your favourite colour ?

Blue,purple,turqoise :D



Who is the most important to you ?

God,family, friends .In that order (:



How often do you think if committing suicide ?

I happen to love life most of the time,so I never think of commiting suicide.



Do you have enough confidence ?

Nah.I'm a very shy person.Sadly ):



How many babies you want ?

2.But I wanna adopt.



Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain ?

Well.Scientifically it has to be sunny.But screw science.I LOVE RAINBOWS (:



Who is the one who cheers you up and supports you ?

Too many too list (:



Do you believe in eternal love ?

Yup.It's possible (:



Do you think the person who tagged you, likes to play kidnapping ?

Haha.I'm not sure.But I bet she did when she was a kid.Imagine Andrea playing kidnapping :P



What are you really afraid of ?

The guy ( mascot) that is associated with Mcdonalds :l

His name shall not be mentioned.



What is your bad habit ?

I have too many bad habits.LOL (:



Do you have a secret crush ?

It's supposed to be a secret.But he's so BLUR.He'll never know. :P



Do you cherish every single friendship of yours ?

Every single one :D



What does flying mean to you ?

Flying means not touching the ground which gives the feeling of freedom and also a very calming feeling,which is what I'd like to experience but unfortunately I have no wings (:



What do you currently crave ?

Chocolate pudding,and HIMMMMM (:



Are you single or in a relationship ?

Single,but it's complicated .The story's too long.



Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.

Amazing ,naughty,daring,fun,lively,hyper,SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPEALIDOCIOUS (:



What have you done to make yourself happy ?

ERM.Not sure.



What is the worse case scenario that has happened to you in your life ?

I went to school in my peejays.I was 5 (:



Who's the worst person in your life ?

Everyone in my life is GREAT.so no worst person (:



*Notify the people you tag in their cbox that they've been tagged.

eh?hrmm.when i think off people to tag,I'll fil this in (:

1 comment:

SUUANNAAYY said...

hey nits!! u r it! tagged!