I'm in the airport now, in some lounge place.
Just pigged out on ..
- pineapple fried rice
- pizza
-banana and choc cake
-fried fish
and strawberry juice.
Aha.So FULL now. I don't think I'm gonna eat the food at the aeroplane.
Ok so currently my view is of six Malaysian Airlines planes.
Oh , wait there's also a Japanese plane.
Wow.So interesting right -_-
Flight's at 8.30, I wanna leave now! Tired of waiting. Oh now the man's making an announcement that the flight to Mumbai is leaving soon. I can't wait for the announcement about the Chennai flight leaving.
Ok.I gtg now.My sis wants to use the computer. Funny isn't it?! That we're fighting in the middle of the airport lounge. An American couple is looking at us as if we just ruined their holiday. We probably did.Poor couple :(
Well they can blame my sister.
Bye :D
Boo.Welcome ;)
- Nithya
- i am still finding myself and meeting great people on the way.when life hands me the crappiest of situations, i will still smile. (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
NITS!!! i miss u loads!! =P
Post a Comment