Boo.Welcome ;)

My photo
i am still finding myself and meeting great people on the way.when life hands me the crappiest of situations, i will still smile. (:

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ok.The strangest thing happend today.I was on MSN.Then this person added me and I just accepted cos I thought if that person turned out to be a sick weird sadistic perv I could just block whoever it was.
Advice to people out there.NOT A GOOD IDEA!
I started the conversation.

Hey.Who's this?
Omg.Nithyaaaaaaa!!!!! ;DDD
Sorry.I don't mean to be rude, but do I know u?
No you don't.I'm your stalker.

Yeah.I bet you think that's just a sick joke right? Well, NO.

Uh.stalker?OMG.ur my stalker? the 1 Utama one?
1 utama?uh.yeah that one (: so how are you?
ARGHHHHHHH!!! LEAVE ME ALONE.YOU'VE BUGGED ME ENOUGH.BITCH.whoops.I MEAN SON OF A BITCH.
nithya.There's no need to be harsh ;/
NO NEED TO BE HARSH.WHAT PART OF 'CAPS LOCK' DO U CLEARLY NOT UNDERSTAND?
HUH?fine i'll leave you alone.bye (:
Bye.and thank you.

So you thought that was the end of it?THINK AGAIN.
I go to my room,look at my phone,and there it is.

Message from :
01********
Nithya..when r u goin 4 ur camp thing?and why u block me on MSN? so mean la u.pls reply.pls pls.

I don't have credit loser.So I'm not replying.I wasn't planning on replying anyway.
And I guess if you're so called 'stalking' me, you would've found my blog by now so if you're reading this I hope it's enough to get this information into your brain that I wanna be left ALONE.okay?

Thank You.
And don't you dare SMS or IM or email me EVER AGAIN :/



3 comments:

andyyee said...

tegged!(:
it's a different tagg.

SUUANNAAYY said...

heyy gurlfriend! u've been tagged!

Mei Zi said...

who is ur stalker??

xx mei zi