Boo.Welcome ;)

My photo
i am still finding myself and meeting great people on the way.when life hands me the crappiest of situations, i will still smile. (:

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lazy.

So the thing is.
I'm too darn lazy to do the holiday homework [ :
Eventhough it'll probably take around an hour to finish it all.

I read SEJARAH FORM 2 today!
yes.call me a nerd :p

Some teacher came into our class today and said singing is fun or something.So we learned this Malay song.

Di sinilah kamu jumpa (x2)

Then something about salams.
Clearly I have bad memory ):

I couldn't find any marshmallows so I'll be bringing some lollipops and some other sweets for class party.I'm bringing a camera too.Crazy moments must be captured ;D

Thanks Brian for telling me what's gonna happen in episode 3 of Heroes.
I'll watch the rerun anyway since I can't watch the Thursday one (:

No comments: