Boo.Welcome ;)

My photo
i am still finding myself and meeting great people on the way.when life hands me the crappiest of situations, i will still smile. (:

Monday, November 17, 2008

Holidays.

are not fun at all.
Yup.nothing to be done.
So much for productive school holidays.Nothing seems productive so far.Well it's just the first day but seeing how thing's are going these holidays are gonna be a HUGE waste of time ;p

I missed the K/L outing today cos mum didn't let me go.She said I've been going out too much . ;/

This sucks.

And yeah I was being a sap that night :p
but it was so upsetting ):
Thanks for the cheering up (:

My credit is being drained thanks to someone. I won't be mentioning any names ;D

I'm stuck at home with a sister who watches Playhouse Disney ):
SAVE ME !

I'm missing you already people (;

No comments: