Boo.Welcome ;)

My photo
i am still finding myself and meeting great people on the way.when life hands me the crappiest of situations, i will still smile. (:

Monday, November 10, 2008

Swimming [ ;

I wanna go swimming[ :
I am feeling very tired with all the STRESS..so called , so decided to swim.
It's the only thing that relaxes me in this world I'm telling you.
The water is so calm.
It drowns all the fear away.
Oh I'm not gonna drown myself..silly :S
I'm just gonna have a swim..late late at night [ :
It's no fun carrying a humongous watermelon for around 200 meters.No fun at all I'm telling you!
I'm writing a book.Yeah it'll be boring.So brace yourself. I was gonna give a preview on my blog but not sure.Might be published! I'm so excited.
The main character is Eliza who is this confused teenager.This might be a good time to ask the question .." Ermm..which teenager isn't confused ?".. So yeah that's the intro. A bit of it. Don't wanna spoil the story .
I'd like to apologise that my blog is all words and no fun ]:
I'm a very wordy sort of person.
If you get what I mean.

No comments: