Boo.Welcome ;)

My photo
i am still finding myself and meeting great people on the way.when life hands me the crappiest of situations, i will still smile. (:

Sunday, September 21, 2008

weekend (:



Heyy..
My weekend was very very intereseting.NOT!
ermm.. Saturday was boring.
I had to go shopping at Tesco with my mum.

Well it wasn't that bad actually.



My mum had to get some sweets for her Sunday School class so we had to run through all the aisles.. well almost..



(oh i'm exaggerating about the running..we were more like walking at a FAST pace! )






Oh. and i bought sushi . It was really yummy! Except that before I got to eat it . I went to BORDERS to get some books. I was looking at Twilight for about 3 minutes . My mum caught me looking at it so she asked me what its about and i said love. And she said oh. Then she browsed through it and when she found out it was about a vampire she was like.. umm....






So I don't think I'll be getting that book anytime soon.. NOOO!! I want it so bad!






Well maybe after exams. Some persuading and puppy eyes should do the trick ! =P






Sunday was fun too !



Except for the fact that when my mum left my sis and I alone in the house she annoyed me to the max!!!



She kept slamming on the door while I was doing Maths. Ohhh.. the joys of having a sister *sighs*



Wow I never knew I could be so sarcastic.



Well at least now she's happy.



Drooling over Joe Jonas in Camp Rock upstairs!
But I think Nick's hotter!


Joe's OK too I guess.








No comments: