And love..Such a silly game we play, oh,Like a summer’s day in May.What is love, what is love?I just want it to be love oooh. ohI, I, I, I, I .. I can feel it in your kissIt just gives me tender blissWhat is love, what is love?I just want it to be loveoooh. oh.When I feel you around,I was mad as hell when I hit the ground.When I see you laugh awayIt hurts but I just won’t say,uh uh uh. Loveee ...Who can tell me? I am lost.I just think that I am strong.What is love, what is love?I just want it to be love.ooooh ooh.When I feel you around, I was so upset we fell on the groundWhen I see you mad at meIt was such a silly thingooooooh And love ..Such a silly game we play,Like a summer’s day in May.What is love, what is love?I just want it to be loveooooh. ohand I, I, I, I, I, I can feel it in a kissIt is something I will missWhat is love, what is love?I just want you to be love
Boo.Welcome ;)
- Nithya
- i am still finding myself and meeting great people on the way.when life hands me the crappiest of situations, i will still smile. (:
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment