LONG TIME NO BLOG =D
actually it was only a few days ago.
umm.. okay. what interesting thing happend today?!
ahh I know.
SCIENCE
Science today was fun!
cos..i almost burnt my hand off * yeah..laugh all u want*
well not really burnt my hand off..i'm exaggerating.
actually we were doing the metal ball into metal ring..expanding/contracting blah blah
experiment.
when it was my turn to heat the metal ball it slipped or something and i almost burnt my hand.
But that wasn't really the funny part.
It was when andrea :) put the metal ball under the tap
and it was so hot.. that the steam went all over the place.
and me being me..had to run for my life * i seriously have problems*
Oh and then Jia Qi's :) fake lizard is so fun to play with.
I kept twisting it and all.
Hahaha..
I was pretending to 'emo' today before KH.
and then Mok and Nicholas were trying to aim the ruberband
thingy at my face but they kept missing. By the time they finished trying.Mdm . Rafidah walked in.
p.s. I'm bringing a knife to school on Friday for Community Service..so watch out
Boo.Welcome ;)
- Nithya
- i am still finding myself and meeting great people on the way.when life hands me the crappiest of situations, i will still smile. (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment