Directions: once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so i can see your weirdness.
1. I HATE Ronald Mcdonald :S
2.I think cockroaches are cute - it doesn't get weirder than that!
3.I've fallen of a horse - twice. :l
4.I once drank/ate cabbage with melted chocolate as a dare- never try it!
5.I have Edward Cullen posters pasted on my walls (:
6. I once wrote on a bathroom mirror with red lipstick - not telling you where though! :D
7.I despise wearing skirts :l
8.I bite my nails a lot when I listen to Circus ( Britney Spears)
9. I once walked for 12 hours . Stopped every two hours though.haha.
10.If I wasn't named Nithya, I would've been named Kavitha. LOL (: - parents told me that was their second choice :O
11.I'm sloppy at times,and very organised at other times.
12. I have to eat my sandwiches in a semi-circle - paranoid :s
13. I have 1000 songs in my computer currently. - oh, so this is why my comp is lagging.so random.
14.I only like ice Milo (:
15. The song ' The Man Who Can't Be Moved' makes me cry.
16. momomomomomomomomomomo :DD
Boo.Welcome ;)
- Nithya
- i am still finding myself and meeting great people on the way.when life hands me the crappiest of situations, i will still smile. (:
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment