LOL. This is the first time I'm blogging since school started right? :}
Well.Lots have happend (:
Not really,but enough to get me excited :D
WO PU CHE TAU. ( that's not how you spell it,right?)
First of all.
19th January :- Dhanya Nair
My hyper Community Service partner in crime last year . Torturing each other was our joy (:
Jonathan Lau - haha.the life of the class? LOL.
two great funny people (:
20th January :- ShereenCheongHuiTing
What to say? Too many things la.My extremely nice,caring, awesome best friend :D
Okay.One things for sure.I have got to RANT,RANT AND do more RANTING about my oh so ugh English teacher.
I won't be mentioning any names ehemehem :l
Oh,the amount of homework she gives.Die la die.Thats the only option.
She changed my place cos I laugh too much when I'm next to Sarah (: LOL.
Now,I have to sit all by myself at the corner doodling MOMO in my diary.haha.such interesting activities I engage in,right?
Oh.Speaking of Sarah,late birthday shout outs to you hun .Sorry I was in India and couldn't give you a birthday wish on the day (:
My drawing of the nose in Science sucks.Looks like a .. nevermind.Don't want any vulgar language on my blog.
I'm supposed to be Commonwealth Essay-ing about ' What I don't want to do when i grow up' and I'm trying to write the points but it's all messed up.Screw the essay :l . But I gotta admit I do like writing stories (:
Gotta go.Work to do.Books to read.Sister to fight with.
Check.Check.Check (:
OH.and tell me ,why does CROSS COUNTRY have to be on Valentine's.I have better things to do coughcoughcough. (:
MOMOMOMOMOMOMOMO (:
-obsession got taken to a whole other level-
ILY (:
Boo.Welcome ;)
- Nithya
- i am still finding myself and meeting great people on the way.when life hands me the crappiest of situations, i will still smile. (:
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment