I forgot to blog about the movie we watched yesterday at the hall.Wish I could've blogged earlier.Well it was GREAT movie.The guy was so HOT, but that's beyond the point isn't it. What I was trying to say was that it was a really touching movie.I was gonna cry but I have this thing about crying in front of a lot of people.
Mandy Moore was this geeky, nice, sensitive girl who ended up falling in love with this bad boy who was a popular, rebellious guy in the beginning of the movie but then he sacrifices his so called friends to be with her [ :
It doesn't get better than that.
Boo.Welcome ;)
- Nithya
- i am still finding myself and meeting great people on the way.when life hands me the crappiest of situations, i will still smile. (:
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment