Boo.Welcome ;)

My photo
i am still finding myself and meeting great people on the way.when life hands me the crappiest of situations, i will still smile. (:

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Today was bwoooringgg ):
All I did was look at the computer screen.
Like almost all day.
Chatted to people [ :
Nice people they are.
Wow my blog is so crappy. ILI (:

So.I'm waiting to be tagged so I actually have something to write about.

I heard I'm supposed to be doing order of worship at churh tomorrow.AHH-MAZING :p
Something too worry about..once again.
Well I really should be putting my blog to private.For purposes that shall not be revealed for..uhh..reasons that obviously do not concern whoever is actually bothered to read this.

I have to get a hat for class party [ :
The devil horns will not do.
It's so common.
So. boringgggg ] ;

I want an AFRO [;
Now that's cool !
Well better go looking .


Bye people of the world! [;

No comments: