Juno is such an AWESOME movie.
It's about a 16 year old girl that finds out she's preganant.
She's so amateur,it's cute (:
And the guy who acts as her boyfriend is seriously GAY.it's HILARIOUS :x
But it's a very touching movie.The soundtrack is pretty good too.
Two songs I would recommend are:
My Rollercoaster - Kimya Dawson
Anyone Else But You - Juno and the gay bf.LOL
And yess,I did cry.it was sad. )':
Sasha thinks women are from Jupiter and men are from Mars ;P
She just insulted the entire woman race.LOL.
ILH (;
I might die of boredom.It is possible.
I'm gonna play my guitar now.
Ta (:
Boo.Welcome ;)
- Nithya
- i am still finding myself and meeting great people on the way.when life hands me the crappiest of situations, i will still smile. (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment