Well I'm blogging again because Sher asked me too.
So I'm updating ! (:
I'm missing school. :l
Not the studying part,obviously.
The 'being extremely lame with friends whilst smacking butts and making fun of the school of hard knocks poster 'part.
I think you get the point.
So,the holidays so far are pretty okay. ( who am I kidding,its so crappy)
Why? .. because..
a) I'm not allowed to go out. -________-
b) Had to come back a day earlier from Kuantan because it was raining non stop and the minute ( i swear the minute, i'm not being a drama queen ) we left it was all bright and sunny.pfftt.
c) i still don't know who to do a biography on.unfortunately, we can't do it on actors or actresses.ah,wait she never said anything about singers :D
Was talking to Eunice about Madam Siva and how we have such a GALA *wink* time in her class (:
Then we talked about Mrs. Peter. :l
Have to upload the pictures soon :l
Darn.where's that camera?
Couldn't go to SKBD sports day due to ulterior motives. ( as Nicole would say)
Wish I could've .
I wanted to see ..people (:
SOPHIA,I miss you too man : D
Boo.Welcome ;)
- Nithya
- i am still finding myself and meeting great people on the way.when life hands me the crappiest of situations, i will still smile. (:
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment