Ew.The new Miley Cyrus song is a pain.
It's called Fly On The Wall.
You know those slugs in Flushed Away?
Reminds me of those things.
Yuck '___________'
he has facebook.i think i'm dead.goddamnit. :l
i'm been on the computer since 11 something.still in my peejays.haha.i'm in no mood to facebook, because I'm going to keep going back to his profile.So I have to blog instead.
I quote Vee saying : It's like talking to the wall.
I agree,but I have nothing better to do.I swear I have every virus known to mankind on my mum's laptop.Sheesh.
Something out of my conversation with Sophia on MSN (:
Nithya : I don't know what to say.
Sophia : Say HI.
Nithya : Oh wow.I never thought of that.
Sophia : That's all I could think of.
Nithya : And then?
Sophia : Then he'll remember the GOOD OLD TIMES.
oh,if only it was that SIMPLE xD
Boo.Welcome ;)
- Nithya
- i am still finding myself and meeting great people on the way.when life hands me the crappiest of situations, i will still smile. (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment