Boo.Welcome ;)

My photo
i am still finding myself and meeting great people on the way.when life hands me the crappiest of situations, i will still smile. (:

Monday, January 26, 2009

Taggeddd.

The Rules.

1. Put your music player on with all your music, then shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.

Results.

1. How are you feeling today ?
Song :Superhuman ( Chris Brown ft. Keri Hilson)
* well.I am feeling EXTRA hyperrrrrr!! (:

2. Will you get far in life ?
Song : White and Nerdy ( Weird Al Yankovic )
* first of all, there's no way I'm white.The nerd part.Erm.Maybe ;P

3. How do your friends see you ?
Song : Crank That Soulja Boy ( Soulja Boy )
* eh?!

4. Will you get married ?
Song : Leave Me Alone ( The Veronicas )
* Aw.Single Lady (:

5. What is your best friend’s theme song ?
Song : Dangerous ( Akon ft. Kardinal Offishall )
* whoa.now I'm really confused : L

6. What is the story of your life ?
Song : Candy Shop ( 50 cent )
* OH.GROSS .Just has to be a sick song.HAHAHA.NOT:S

7.What was high school like ?
Song : El Nin -Yo! ( Tata Young )
*well.school is a hot place but ?!

8. How can you get ahead in life ?
Song : Control Myself ( LL Cool J ft. Jennifer Lopez)
* OH DAMN.


9. What is the best thing about your friends ?
Song : Single Ladies ( Beyonce )
* HAHAHA.This is hilarious :P

10. What is in store for this weekend ?
Song : Whatever You Like ( T.I)
* YEP.whatever you like (:

11. To describe your grandparents ?
Song : Huang Hun Xiao ( Cyndi Wang )
* wish I knew what that meant.

12. How is your life going ?
Song : All I Ever Wanted (Basshunter)
* oh.yes.my player on shuffle reads my mind )':

13. What song will they play at your funeral ?
Song : Save You ( Simple Plan )
* well.good choice, I guess.

14. How does the world see you ?
Song : Yummy ( Gwen Stefani ft. Pharell )
* umm,no.I don't wanna be eaten.Thank you very much :l

15. Will you have a happy life ?
Song : Bounce ( System Of a Down )
* this song repeatedly uses the eff word.Figures.

16. What do your friends really think of you ?
Song : Angel Of Mine ( Monica)
* Aww. (:

17. Do people secretly lust after you ?
Song : Bed ( J. Holiday )
* I'm SCARED! :s


18. How can I make myself happy ?
Song : Church ( T-Pain ft. Teddy Verseti )
* I DO go to church .


19. What should you do with your life ?
Song : Everything ( Michael Buble )
* I should do EVERYTHING.sounds fun (:


20. Will you ever have children?
Song : Scream ( Avenged Sevenfold)
* I don't even wanna know what that's supposed to mean. :L

Tagging ;
*Shereen
*Vi Vian
*Andrea
*Debra
*Belinda
*Sarah Clare



No comments: