I'm having a sudden craving for an Iced Choc (:
No idea why.
I also wanna watch Angus,Thongs and Perfect Snogging.
Jia Qi! Give me your original , whoops I mean fake DVD (:
Supposed to go to Nicole's house today but Mum said cannot cos Dad's coming back from the U.S of A today.
Oh!In Sejarah yesterday Mdm Premila told us we should make stories to remember facts more easily.
So..
When I got back home,I told my sister.And if you didn't know this my sister is obsessed with the song 'Lollipop-Lil Wayne ft. Static Major' so we wrote some lyrics to the tune of Lollipop but with Sejarah facts. (:
LOL.it's so hilarious.I'll post up the lyrics sometime soon :D
But I still think we should've wrote it to the tune of Love Lockdown but then ...
Shweta : 'Noooo.I hate that song.It's too techno-ey'.
Nithya: Who cares.You don't even learn Sejarah lucky arse.
Shweta : I learn Kajian Tempatan.It's hard enough.
Nithya : Fine.You have to learn about different kinds of Malaysian houses right?
Shweta :Yea.Minangkabau,panjang,teres,banglo,
Nithya : Ok .I'll write something.
Two hours later.
We wrote something to the tune of Womanizer.Gah.
My sister had a test, and she sang it in the middle of the test.
OH.HOW I WISH I WAS THERE! :P
Boo.Welcome ;)
- Nithya
- i am still finding myself and meeting great people on the way.when life hands me the crappiest of situations, i will still smile. (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment