Boo.Welcome ;)

My photo
i am still finding myself and meeting great people on the way.when life hands me the crappiest of situations, i will still smile. (:

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tagged.

Rules
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time :1.24 p.m.

Name : Nithya Sarah

Sister : Shweta Eliza

Brothers : None ):

Shoe Size : 3 or 4..yes tiny foot (;

Height : umm..159 cm..i think.

Where do you live : I'm not gonna tell xD

Favourite Drinks : Ice lemon tea (:

Favourite Breakfast : Pancakes with maple syrup ;D

Have you ever been on a plane : Yeah

Swam in the ocean : Yeah

Fallen asleep in school :Yep..those sejarah lessons are boringgg : p

Broken someone's heart : Umm..ya

Fell of a chair : Yeah like loads of times ; p

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call:All night?I'm not THAT desperate.

Saved e-mails : Who reads emails?Full of spam..

What's right beside you? Handphone and computer speakers ..

What is the last thing you ate : Sausage ; p

Ever had :-

chicken pox : yeah
sore throat : almost every day );
Stitches : Nah..don't think so..oh yeah once I think..
Broken nose :No..but I do get hit on my nose with a basketball a lot ; p

Do you believe in love at first sight : I would like too..but nah I don't

Like picnics :Yeah ..who doesn't?

Who was the last person you danced with : umm..

Last made you smile : my maid ;D

You last yelled at : Shweta Eliza the ultimate annoying bum ; p

Today did you :-
Talk to someone you like : as in like like? well..no.
Kissed anyone : nope.
Get sick :nope.
Talked to an ex:Umm..did I?oh yeah I did.

Best feeling in the world :Joy.Happiness.Anything related to those (:

Do you sleep with stuffed animals : Ya ; p

What's under your bed:Guitar,magazines,books I'm not supposed to be reading ;/

Who do you really hate: nobody

What time is it now:1.54 p.m.

Randoms

Is there a person who is on your mind now: Ya..someone (:

Do you have any siblings: 1 sister

Do you want children: Yeah.Much later.

Do you smile often:Yesss ;D

Do you like your hand-writing:My mood affects my handwriting.So depends ;/

Are your toenails painted:Nope.Not now.

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Andrea Tan ..I love her bed (: ..hahaha

What colour shirt are you wearing:Black

What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday :In the car on the way home

I can't wait till:Twilight comes out (tomorrow) and Saturdayyyyyyy ;DD

When did you last cry : umm..yesterday.

Are you a friendly person : I would like to think so.Ask someone else.

Do you have any pets :Terrapins.Lampard and Terry ;D

Where is the person you have feelings for now:I don't know.I'm not stalking him :/

Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now :my little sister.I love her to bits and pieces though she's a pain in the you know where (:

Do you sleep with the TV on :Rarely.

What are you doing right now :Wasting my credit smsing.and this.

Have you ever crawled through a window :Yah

Can you handle the truth :I hope I can.But depends what the situation is and who it involves.

Are you closer to your mother or father :Equally the same.

Who was the last person you cried in front of : Dunno.

How many people can you say you've really loved : too many too list

Do you eat healthy? : Sometimes.But rarely.

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? Dunno.

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? Ya.I think.

How often do you go to church?Every week unless I'm sick or really busy.

If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? Shereen or Sasha (:

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?Depends.But usually quiet.

Are you confident?In what situation?

5 things I was doing 10 years ago..(1998) : a.Drawing on walls
b.Painting on walls
c.Putting handprints on the floor
d.Throwing food on the table.
e.Hammering the glass table.Which broke ;/


5 snacks I enjoy: a.Ice cream
b.Popcorn
c.Choc chip cookies
d.Chocolate
e.Pudding

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire: a.Give it to those who need it
b.Buy a private island
c.Have a reality TV show
d.Shop
e.Buy a football club

5 of my bad habits: a.Biting my nails
b.Can't make decisions.
c.Always procastinates.
d.Hardly pays attention.
e: LAZYYYYY ;DD

5 places I have lived in: lived or gone?
a.Malaysia
b.London
c.Paris
d.America
e.Singapor

5 jobs I've had: umm..ahh.. ; p

Tagging: Shereen Cheong,Pheven,Tam Vi Vian,Andrea Tan,you (;













No comments: