Boo.Welcome ;)

My photo
i am still finding myself and meeting great people on the way.when life hands me the crappiest of situations, i will still smile. (:

Monday, November 3, 2008

Tagged.

Well. I just decided to do this.
Since Jolene tagged everyone ..I guess I'm one of them ;D

Well...

If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Why would he be my lover in the first place ;P

If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
No such thing as backstabbing (:

What will your dream wedding be like?
Just family and friends on a private island (;

On your wedding day, what would you like to see?
See? What does that mean? oh my significant other is what I wanna see ;D

Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Confused? Nah. Nervous? OF COURSE!

What's your ideal lover like?
Sensitive,easy to talk to,understands me,gets my freakishly strange mood swings,great sense of humour and loves me (: waitt..why am I answering these?!

Which is more blessed? Loving someone or being loved by someone?
Both (: it's a privilege ...

How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Really love? No. Truly love? As long as he's alive (:

If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Emo-fy myself ): i sound narcassistic :p



How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
23 years old. And in uni pursuing a degree in journalism (: wow.i'm nerdy :S


Who are currently the most important people to you?
Too many people to list (:

Would you rather be rich and single or married but poor?
Rich and single.Sorry but married doesn't imply that you really love that person (;

What's the first thing you do every morning?
Switch off the annoying alarm ;S

Would you give all in a relationship?
Dunno .

If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Try to fall out of love or make up my mind :P

What type of friends do you like?
Understanding,nice, funny (:

What type of friends do you dislike?
Fakers.Backstabbers ;S

Are you a virgin?
As far as I'm concerned (: of course la !

Have you ever lied to your parents?
Yes.As if you haven' t .. lol (; but I regret it.




What did you lie about?
How do I remember?!

Currently, are you having any crush on anyone?
Momoooooooo (:

Hint about him/her?
Hint?! In your dreams (;

Do you think the guy/girl knows?
I don't know.I never asked! (;

What phrases you usually say when something unexpected happens?
Unexpected things always happen don't they?! sorry lame line. ;P


What is your current obsession?
Chris Pine (: and Just Dance.Lady Gaga.

Who do you short text the most these days?
My phone's taken away isn't it?!

Who do you miss alot now?
Momo..I never see him ):

Who do you idolise now?
Frank Lampard (:

Best girl friend?
I don't have a best (: they all rock !

Best boy friend?
Momo. I miss him (:

Biggest fear?
Ronald Mcdonald! Freak show );

Favorite hang out place?
mall and my room (;

Any new friends recently?
Yeahh! They're really nice (:

What kind of mood are you in most of the time?
Lately.Emo.Momo (; but usually I'm pretty happy.

If you were to go out with any group of friends, who will you choose?
Anyone/Everyone.I like making new friends (:

Do you like the person who tagged you?
Jolene? Yeah I do...as a friend (:

I tag :
If you're reading this.Tag you're it ;D








No comments: