Boo.Welcome ;)

My photo
i am still finding myself and meeting great people on the way.when life hands me the crappiest of situations, i will still smile. (:

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

If you've noticed.Most of my posts nowadays have no title.But I'm not gonna go put 'untitled' up there because I've noticed wayyy to many people have been doing that lately.See I'm so bored.I have to talk about titled or untitled blogs.Sheesh...

The outing yesterday was fun (:
Eventhough I didn't do much.I couldn't bat and I couldn't bowl.Thanks to my wonderful sprained wrist ;P
Yes dear sis it's hard forgiving you for sitting on my hand...but I do (;

While everyone was in the Arcade .
Andrea and I decided to go to Chilli's to eat something because neither one of us had our lunch yet.
So we ordered nachos .Ohh we added guacamole. extra 1.95 by the way.
And we ate.I was eating most of it cos I was really really hungry ;P
We didn't wanna waste the salad-y stuff so we mixed it all up with the extra guacamole and we ate a bit of it.Very very very sour ;/
Then we arranged it neatly.And when the guy came to clean it up he gave us this weird stare -_-
We took pictures.Of the food.Drea has it. (:
Will upload it when she sends it to me.

All for now.
Byebye world ;D

No comments: