Boo.Welcome ;)

My photo
i am still finding myself and meeting great people on the way.when life hands me the crappiest of situations, i will still smile. (:

Friday, October 10, 2008

Facts.

Ok. I wasn't tagged by anyone.
But I'm bored so I shall tell you people some little known facts about me.

1. I was a flower in kindergarden ;P ( alice in wonderland ! )

2.Oreo's and peanut butter are yummy !

3.Clowns are scary. Ronald Mcdonald in particular.

4. I use the word random too much.
Yes it's getting annoying . I think so too :)

5. I'm secretly obsessed with Henry from Ugly Betty.

6. I think exclamation marks are cool.
Which is why I use it too much.

7. I'm running out of facts!

8. Green tea ice cream is tasty

9. I can't even think of ten interesting things!
Wow I'm boring. ;P