Boo.Welcome ;)

My photo
i am still finding myself and meeting great people on the way.when life hands me the crappiest of situations, i will still smile. (:

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Exams :)

it's that time of the year!
yup EXAMS.
the four letter word that gets everyone hyped up about getting A's
and getting their heads buried in that dreaded Sejarah textbook.

Well I bet you can't wait till it's over.
Well neither can I .. obviously.

Sejarah test today sucked. I got so so so many wrong.
She talked yelled and saidtak peduli this tak peduli that.
Kamu gagal final saya akan lihat muka kamu untuk dua minggu blahdi blahdi blah.
Oh well I guess it's for our own good.
Good luck for exams everyone!
Will blog as soon as it's over.
And I mean as soon as it's over!

Oh and I hope all you sick people get well soon.
Nicole Wong,Au Yong Su Anne, Jolene and the rest( sorry if i missed anyone!..this is a fast post)
Get well soon! :D

No comments: