Selamat Hari Raya to all Muslims =P
Yay.. I get holidays!!
But study holidays more like it cos exams soon D:
What do I do?
Attempt to study I guess.
Oh I seriously have bad Malay vocab.
Read this conversation that happend during BM class on Friday.
* while doing Ringkasan *
Nithya : What's encourage in Malay?
Elena : Mengalakkan .. I think.
Nithya : Oh yeah now I remember.
Elena : * rolls eyes* yes yes Nithya.. now you remember * grins cheekily*
Nithya : *Bursts out laughing for no particular reason *
Uh-oh better do some latihan tatabahasa.
Elena : * doing work * Hmm.. sounds good.
So that's what happend. Well hopefully I don't blank out during exams cos Elena's not going to be there to tell me what encourage is in BM ? Wait.. what is encourage in BM? oh yeah..mengalakkan. Haish.. dumb blonde moment.
Not being stereotypical. I know smart blondes =D
Mum said have to get off in 5 minutes .
Boo.Welcome ;)
- Nithya
- i am still finding myself and meeting great people on the way.when life hands me the crappiest of situations, i will still smile. (:
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment