Boo.Welcome ;)

My photo
i am still finding myself and meeting great people on the way.when life hands me the crappiest of situations, i will still smile. (:

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

2nd September 2008

Hey..my first blog ever :)
I'm a beginner so I'm really bad at this.
See not even half way through this
darned post and already half the
colours are not matching.
I give up.Just gonna write it all in one font.
ok let's see.
Today was fun..
I sang ' rain rain go away' to nicole wong to prove
that i had 'problems'. she said she knew and know her eardrums are
broken thanks to my excellent singing...

Ohhh Vi Vian, Andrea and I were playing with our socks today during Science ( 2 free periods.. :)
yess we were bored. and then 5 minutes before science ended, I had to remember that I forgot to do KH. This was followed by shouts and screams coming from either sides of me saying ' What homework?'...' Arghh...I didn't do...can I copy someone's book.hurry up la..Rafidah coming soon'...
due to the chaos..i got elbowed ..lol..and it still hurts..hahaha..well.. guess what.. i was the last to finish my work. so boo hoo for me :)
Now I'm bored. Maybe I should go annoy my sister ;P
p.s. I HAVEN'T FOUND MY SCRAPBOOK YET!! DAMMIT..I'M SO GONNA BE SENT TO THE OFFICE :p.( this is no laughing matter.)


No comments: